Advertise With Us!
Find out what Radio can do for your business. Call today to speak to a Marketing Consultant. (575)758-4491
Compare Advertising Options:
- 90% of Americans listen to radio each week – at home, at work and in the car.
- 98% of Hispanics between the ages of 35 – 54 listen to radio weekly.
- 23% of Americans regularly read newspapers, down from 54% a decade ago.
- 57% of online ads may be “viewed” by bots, not humans, for pay-per-clicks, reports the Financial Times.
- 47% of TV viewers record programs and skip or fast forward through commercials.
- Radio is the most reasonable advertising option with rates as low as $7 – $10 per spot.
- Compare this to $500 and up for a single run newspaper advertisement with a once per week exposure.
- All print media ends up in the land fill and wastes resources.
- Frequency and repetition are known strategies to embed ideas and concepts.
- Radio is the best “word of mouth” advertising.
- Everyone tunes in to radio for emergency updates and community announcements.
- Jingles and slogans repeated provide branding and product recognition.